|ZHENG Feihu Ph.D., Associated Professor
|Native Place: Jiangxi, shangrao
Department of International Economics
Business School, Beijing Normal University
Beijing 100875, China
Tel: 58807847; Fax: 58801867
|Ph.D. in World Economy
|Master in International Trade
|Bachelor in International Trade
||Post-doctor in Insurance, School of Finance, Renmin University
||Business School, Beijing Normal University
|MNCs’ Outsourcing, Open Innovation
|MNCs and International direct investment(undergraduate)
International direct investment(MIB)
case studies of International business(MIB)
Globalization and cross border investment(MBA)
organization culture and cross border cultural management(MBA)
lectures on China’ management consulting practices(MBA)
Vice dean of International production cooperation and innovation research center of BNU;
Deputy Secretary-General of “Chinese Firm Going Abroad 50 Forum”
Director of Research Center for Education Service Standardization and Certification
|Innovation advisor, Beijing National Investment Health Solutions Co., Ltd.
Provincial and ministerial level
- <Constituting China’s various ODI strategy focusing on the mega-ownership advantages >, Sub task of Major Project of National Social Science fund, (2010-2013);
- <Study of optimization of China’s trade structure>, Project for National Development and Reform Commission,(2014-2015);
- <Study of transformation and updating of China’s commodity trade during the 13th Five Plan>, Project for National Development and Reform Commission,(2014);
- <Study of China’s Import & Export Quota Management >, Project for National Development and Reform Commission,(2012-2013);
- <Study of China’s Foreign Trade development Strategy>, Project for National Development and Reform Commission,(2012);
<Resource flowing、allocation and development policy for Beijing Technology Market under the background of Xiong An New District construction>, Project for Beijing Science and Technology Committee, 2018-2019
<Innovation Clustering, Governance regulation and study of Capital Innovation driving strength >, Project for Beijing Municipality Philosophy and Social Sciences Fund of the 13th Five-Plan, (2014-2016);
<Study of MNCs’ R&D investment and Clustering effects in Beijing >, Project for Beijing Municipality Philosophy and Social Sciences Fund of the 11th Five-Plan, (2006-2008);
<The development of China’s poverty and low income group and Minimum security policy analysis since 1990s>, Project for Ministry of Civil Affairs, 2007
<The Study of Engineering Quality Insurance: Experience from Home and Abroad >, Project for Beijing Municipal Construction Committee, 2007
<The Study of RMB Foreign Derivative Products: Experience from Abroad >, Project for State Foreign Affairs Administration, 2006
<Application Research of “Triangulation Teaching Mode” in the Course of Open Innovation>, 2018-2019
<The Digital Platform Construction of Internationalization Based on Open Innovation & MOOC Construction of International Investment Course>,2017-2018
<Study of Confucian Ethics and Entrepreneurship>, 2015-2017
<Case Study of International Business >, Project for “985”Degree construction, (2012-2013);
- <Study of International Investment>, Educational reform project for basic Curriculums (2010-2013);
- <Construction of the education system for the innovative elite’s practical capability in the field of international economics>, Educational reform project for basic Curriculums (2006-2007);
|Honors and Awards
2019 Second Prize of the 15th Philosophy and Social Science award of merit (Books), No.4
2017 Second Prize of National Business Development Research Award, No.1
2015 First Prize of National Business Science Progress Award, No.1
- 2015 Third prize of Best Paper in the “2015 Maolixiang Family Firm’s Academic research Achievement Award”;
- 2014 “Best Coach Award” in Beijing zone for the 2rd National Case Elite Competition of MBA;
- 2014 Excellent Social Practice prize of Beijing Municipality for the Summer Research activity held by SEBA, BNU in Fotile Group;
- 2010 2rd Prize of BNU Excellent Academic Research for Liyun Liberal arts.
• Main Journal Articles
Feihu zheng, Gujun yi, zhongxin. 2018, Open Innovation and study of Threshold effect of Technology Spread by MNCs’ Capital flow, Economics and Management Study, 2018，39（10）：65-80
Feihu Zheng, Hao Jiao & Hongbo Cai．2018, Reappraisal of Outbound Open Innovation under the policy of China’s “Market for Technology”, Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 1-14.
Feihu Zheng, Tangrui. 2017, R&D Outsourcing and Contract Choice: the Perspective of MNCs’ as the Vendor role, Nankai Economy Study, 2017（04）：93-104
Feihu Zheng, Changlei. 2016, Research of MNCs’ R&D outsourcing: China’s Empirical Analysis and New Discovery. Nankai Economy Study, 2016（04）：99-114
Zhengfeihu, Changlei, Geyuliang, April,2015, “Trust and Growing Capability of Family Firms—Case Study based on Fotile”, Journal of Management Case Studies.
- Zhengfeihu,Xuwei, Autumn 2014,The “Second Dividend” by Jiulongpo Cooperative: the Institutional Innovation of Chinese SPH's transactions, journal of research on Nankai economics.
- Zheng feihu, Shi xiaoxiao, Autumn 2010, “The Study of Oversea R&D Investment Clustering and Innovation From The Perspective of New Economic Geography,” journal of studies of issues on international trade.
- Zheng feihu, Zhou lili, Panjin, May 2010, “R&D globalization and the research on MNCs’ R&D investment and clustering in U.S.”journal of exploration on economic question.
- Zheng feihu, Ma yaming, March 2009, “The empirical analysis of MNCs’ R&D investment and clustering in Beijing,” journal of international business.
- Zheng feihu, Pangjin, April 2009, “R&D globalization and the research on Japan industrial R&D investment and cluster ing in U.S.” journal of asia-pacific economics studies.
- Zhengfeihu, Lin gen,Zhang ruoran, January 2009, “The research on R&D investment and clustering in Beijing,” journal of exploration on economic question.
- Zhengfeihu, Pangjin, February 2008 “The research on R&D globalization of MNCs: theory and the new empirical analysis, ”journal of Jiangxi education.
- Liu di, zhengfeihu*, February 2007, “anticipation、opportunism and the equilibrium of stock holder behavior, ” journal of research on Nankai economics.
- Xu Zhilin, zhengfeihu*, September 2006, “The empirical analysis between the quantity of strong stock holder and the performance of listed corporation,” journal of research on economics and management.
- Zhaohaibo, zhengfeihu, May 2006, “The experience and hints of the adjustment of Scientific industry policy in Taiwan ”journal of economic review.
- Zheng feihu, Zhang Hongtao, June 2004 “On the regulation and development of Insurance Market,” journal of research on Insurance.
- Zhengfeihu, April 2006, “The Thought of Kiyoshi Kojima and new development of foreign economic relationship of China,”journal of contemporary asia-pacific studies.
• Published Research Reports
- Zheng feihu, 2009, <Study of MNCs under the global production value chains—R&D globalization and investment clustering >, Beijing, Ren Min Publishing House.
- Zheng feihu, 2004, < Research on governance of Insurance corporation>, Beijing: China Legal Publishing House.
- Zhao chunming, zheng feihu, 2007, <The Multinational Corporation and International Foreign Direct Investment>, Beijing: China Machine Press.
• Conference Papers/Presentations
- Zheng feihu <Study of International experiences in the derivatives development for RMB>, Report for State Administration of Foreign Exchange(2006);
- Zheng feihu <Development of Chinese Poverty & Low-Income Group and Analysis of Minimum Income Security >, Report for Ministry of Civil Affairs(2007);
- Zheng feihu <Beneficial project for Peasants and study of the strategy to the pitfall of Rural poverty in China >, Report for Ministry of Civil Affairs(2005) ;
- Zheng feihu <Study of the Experiences of Insurance for Engineer Quality at home and abroad>, Report for Beijing Municipal Commissions of Housing and Urban-Rural Development(2007) ;
- Li Shi, Zheng Feihu. Oct.2006 “China’s Urban Poverty in Early Years of the Twenty-first Century,” case report of China’s poverty reduction and development prepared for the International Conference on Taking Actions for the World’s Poor and Hungry People Hosted in Beijing during October 17th to 19th, 2007.
- June, 2015, Poland, Warsaw. World Economy Research Institute’s 10th Annual
- Conference.Paper presentation：Reappraisal of China's “Market for Technology”policy under the Framework of Open Innovation;
- Sep. 2013, Indian. Kozikoda IIK, "Cooperatives in Transition in the Era of Globalization"，Paper presentation: “The Institutional innovation of Chinese SPH's transactions: based on the pioneering work of “Second Dividend” by Jiulongpo Cooperative”;
- 2012~2013，USA. UC. Berkeley, Paper presentation: “MNCs？ innovation outsourcing research in China: empirical analysis and new discovery”;
- July, 2009, Hungary. SEBA-CERSHAS 2th International Workshop, Paper presentation: “Technology Perspective, Vendor Role and New Discovery”;
- Feb. 2007, Japan, Yokohama National University, Paper presentation: “Preparation for China’s 2008 Olympic game”;
- Jan. 2007, Nairobi Kenya. .IDEA International Workshop, Paper presentation: “China’s income distribution since 1995 and new discovery”;
• Working Papers
- Nov. 2015, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. 11th International workshop of Entrepreneurship and family firms, Paper presentation: “The Study of Entrepreneurship Under Different Ownership Modes”；
- Nov. 2014, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province. 10th International workshop of Entrepreneurship and family firms, Paper presentation: “Bias bifurcation, Trust and Growing Capability of Family Firms”;
- June, 2014, Beidaihe, Hebei Province, SEBA-CERSHAS 5th International Workshop，Paper presentation: “Technology Perspective, Vendor Role and New Discovery”
- Reappraisal of China's “Market for Technology”policy under the Framework of Open Innovation;
- The Ambidexterity and Transaction Logic of MNCs’ innovation outsourcingunder the Circumstances of China
- Why MNCs act as the contractors in Chinese outsourcing market?—— a new perspective to explain.