|ZHANG RuiXin Ph.D., Assistant Professor
|Native Place: Hebei
Department of International Economics and Trade
Business School, Beijing Normal University
Beijing 100875, China
||University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Ph.D. in Economics
||University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Master in Economics
||Harbin Institute of Technology Bachelor in International Economics and Trade
||Beijing Normal University, Assistant Professor
||University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Teaching Assistant
|International Trade & Finance, Development Economics, Applied Econometrics, Income Distribution
|Principle Macroeconomics (undergraduate)
Intermediate Macroeconomics (undergraduate)
Advanced Macroeconomics (graduate)
|• Main Journal Articles
- “The J-Curve: Evidence from Commodity Trade between U.K. and China”, Applied Economics, Vol.45 (2013), PP.4333-4342. (with M.Bahmani-Oskooee)
- “The Effects of Exchange-Rate Volatility on Korean Trade Flows: Industry-Level Estimates”, Economic Papers, Vol.33 (2014), PP.76–94(with M. Bahmani-Oskooee and S. Hegerty).
- “The S-Curve: China versus Its Major Trading Partners “, Frontiers of Economics in China, Vol. 8 (2013), PP. 467–475. (with M.Bahmani-Oskooee)
- “Korean Trade Flows and the S-Curve”, Korea and the World Economy, Vol.15 (2014), PP. 1-16 (with M. Bahmani-Oskooee).
- “Is there J-Curve Effect in the Commodity Trade between Korea and Rest of the World?”, Economic Change and Restructuring, Vol.47 (2014)？ (with M. Bahmani-Oskooee).
- “Dynamics of China-UK Commodity Trade: Is there an S-Curve Effect”, The Chinese Economy, forthcoming. (with M.Bahmani-Oskooee)
- “Exchange-Rate Risk and U.K.-China Trade: Evidence from 47 Industries”, Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies,Vol.7 (2014), PP. 2-17 (with M. Bahmani-Oskooee, Scott W. Hegerty).
- “Korea’s Inpayments and Outpayments with the Rest of the World: Is There Room for Currency Manipulation?”, Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol.5 (2015), PP.12-32 (with M. Bahmani-Oskooee).
- “On the impact of financial development on income distribution: time-series evidence”, Applied Economics, Vol.47 (2015), PP. 1248-1271 (with M. Bahmani-Oskooee).
• Published Research Report
- “Does Financial Development Improve or Worsen Income Distribution?” in Financial Markets: Recent Developments, Emerging Practices and Future Prospects, edited by Mohsen Bahmani-？ Oskooee and Sahar Bahmani, Nova Publishing Company, New York, 2013, Ch.1. (with M.Bahmani-Oskooee)
- “Which Korean Industry will benefit from Weakening Won?”, in Exchange Rates in Developed and Emerging Markets: Practices, Challenges, and Economic Implications, edited by Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, Nova Publishing Company, New York, 2013, Ch. 3, pp. 41-57. (with M.Bahmani-Oskooee)
• Working Papers
- “The Role of Financial Development in Promoting Economic Growth, Reducing Inequality and Poverty” Box 1.2. IMF Regional Economic Outlook: Middle East and Central Asia, Nov 2013. (with Sami Ben Naceur)
- “Financial Development, Poverty and Income Inequality: a Multi-dimensional Investigation”, IMF working paper, forthcoming. (with Sami Ben Naceur)