Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In accordance with the Education Law of the People's Republic of China, the Law of the People's Republic of China on Higher Education and other relevant laws and the relevant provisions of the Ministry of Education, the articles of association are specially formulated to better implement the requirements of the Ministry of Education to "regulate recruitment in accordance with law" and to ensure the smooth implementation of the work of recruiting students for ordinary undergraduate classes in schools on a full-time basis.
Article 2 School name: Beijing Normal University.
Address: Room 9711，The Center for International Academic Exchange of BNU, No. 19, XinJieKouWai St.HaiDian District,Beijing.
Upstream authority: Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.
The nature of school: public, "project 211", "project 985" school.
Telephone number: 010-58807962.
Article 3 The recruitment work of Beijing Normal University shall be carried out in the spirit of the relevant documents of the Ministry of Education. It shall, in accordance with the principles of fairness, equity and openess, comprehensively measure the moral, intellectual, physical and aesthetic qualities of candidates, and be accepted on the basis of merit.
Chapter II Organization and Duties
Article 4 Beijing Normal University shall establish a leading group for recruiting students. Recruitment of students work leading group shall be determined by the competent vice President as a team leader, appointed deputy team leader, secretary of the commission for discipline inspection, reappearing committee and office of undergraduate admissions office of the head of group members.
Article 5 As a permanent working organization of the school, the recruiting office of Beijing normal University, shall be responsible for the daily work of recruiting undergraduates. Its duties are:
1.Strictly implement the policies of the Ministry of Education concerning the students’ recruitment and the supplementary provisions and implementing rules of the recruitment committees of all provinces(autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government);
2. According to the annual enrollment plan approved by the ministry of education and the relevant regulations, it shall compile the regional and professional enrollment plan, and formulate the rules of the school enrollment work;
3. To carry out the recruitment publicity, consultation and other services, to tell candidates and parents in a practical way about the school situation and enrollment policy;
4.To complete the recruitment work objectively and impartially, and be responsible for the coordination and handling of the problems encountered in the admission work;
5.Complete other work assigned by education department and school.
Article 6 Beijing normal university admissions work should be under the supervision of the school's disciplinary board.
Chapter III Enrolment Plan and Admission
Article 7 The admission work of Beijing Normal University shall be carried out under the leadership of the Ministry of Education and under the unified organization of the admission commissions of all provinces(autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government), and shall implement the admission system stipulated by the Ministry of Education, "Schools are responsible for the recruitment and supervision".
Article 8 The Beijing Normal University shall, with a view to recruiting students from all over the country, determine the provincial source plans in accordance with the principles of optimizing the student origin structure, promoting regional balance and maintaining basic stability in quantity, taking into account factors such as the number of candidates from each province, the quality of students 'origin and the number of programmes planned in previous years, in a comprehensive manner in line with the requirements of State policy. The enrolment plan is subject to publication by the provincial enrolment agencies.
Article 9 Admission principles
1.According to the test scores of advanced candidates and professional volunteer arrangements candidates to take the major, there are certain grades between the major volunteers. The determination of the score difference is based on the principle of the highest rate of professional voluntary satisfaction for all entry candidates, usually within 2 points.
2. Performance of candidates in Jiangsu Province in the academic level test should approach AB+.
3.In case of the same test scores, the candidates with high scores or who will score points or lower the scores according to the policy of the ministry of education will have the priority of admission.
4.Candidates who apply for English, Japanese and Russian majors are limited to foreign languages in the national unified examination, and they are required to participate in the English oral examination of the provincial recruitment organization and pass the test.
Japanese and Russian majors are accepted as small languages in advance. Enter oneself for an examination (Maxdo classes), and international economic and trade law (Maxdo classes) professional examinee limit its to participate in the national unified examination of foreign language is English, and English score of no less than 120 (150 ").
5.In their first choice under the condition of insufficient enrollment, examinee can be admitted to the first volunteer students, in the case of the examinee guarantee obey professional dispensing, according to the compaction test scores from high to low merit, until the complete source project. If the eligible non-first volunteer students are still insufficient, the volunteers will be collected. Recruitment of volunteers is still insufficient to transfer the surplus plan to other quality provinces to complete the enrollment plan.
6.When accepting, former students and fresh students are treated equally; There is no limit on the proportion of male and female students in all the enrollment majors in our school(excluding defense students).
7.The proposed admission in our school examination unripe and autonomous selection of admission to the examinee admission principle, according to the ministry of education and the relevant documents published in our school admitted to the Beijing normal university in 2013 independent selection (unripe) method "of the relevant provisions.
8.The art performance and our agreement of acceptance principles, according to the ministry of education and the relevant documents published in our school in 2013, the Beijing normal university art especially immortal recruit students general rules "the relevant provisions, and sign the agreement of the contract is carried out.
9.If found qualified through examination in our school arts examinee admission principle, according to the ministry of education and the relevant documents published in our school in 2013, the Beijing normal university art undergraduate recruit students general rules "the relevant provisions.
10.Through our school examination qualified high level athletes (below) admission principle, according to the ministry of education and the relevant documents published in our school in 2013, the Beijing normal university high level athletes recruit students general rules "the relevant provisions.
11. The admission principle of sports training major candidates shall be carried out according to the relevant documents of the ministry of education and the relevant provisions of the "Beijing normal university 2013 sports training program".
12.Sports education professional examinee admission principle, to meet the following conditions: cast archives scores of no less than the examinee province general manager conducted a number of undergraduate admission control 80% of the fractional line, professional sports test scores (including special grades) not less than 80 points (100 "), in accordance with the into gear examinee's professional sports test scores from high to low merit.
13. In order to select outstanding new students with firm professional beliefs and good teaching skills to receive free education for normal students, in 2013, our school will implement a pilot project of "free education for normal students" in some provinces(see provincial recruitment office publication information): within one month of admission, upon individual application, the students who pass the examination by the school expert group may be converted to free education for normal students.
14.According to the request of the Ministry of Education and other five government agencies, our school launched a special program in some provinces in 2013 for the targeted enrollment of poor areas, which is all included in our free education
15. The principles for the admission of defense students shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant documents of the Ministry of Education and the relevant provisions of the Beijing Normal University Charter on Admission of Defense Students in 2013 published by our university.
16. The standards for medical examination shall be implemented in accordance with the Rules for the Implementation of Medical Examination for Admission to Beijing Normal University in 2013, formulated by the University in accordance with the "Guidelines for Medical Examination of Admission to General Institutions of Higher Learning" issued by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Health and the Chinese Federation of Disabled Persons, and the "Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health on the Cancellation of the Examination of Hepatitis by the Medical Examination Project for Admission of Students to General Institutions of Higher Education(Department of Higher Education)(Teaching Department(No. 2, 2010)
Chapter IV Supplementary Provisions
Article 10 The admission office of Beijing Normal University shall be responsible for the interpretation of these Regulations.